When you or your family is in need of high quality dental care in Pocatello, look no further than Comfort Care Dental. Since 2008, Comfort Care Dental has been providing the best dental services in east Idaho and our Pocatello dental clinic is no exception. As Idaho’s #1 Leader in Sedation Dentistry, Comfort Care Dental is fully equipped to provide the most comfortable and stress-free dental services available.
Finding the perfect Pocatello dentist can be a daunting challenge. After all, there are a bunch of options available. However, not all of them can claim to provide the personalized care that Comfort Care Dental can. From the moment you sit in one of our examination chairs, you will be made to feel completely at ease. Our Pocatello dental clinic is fully equipped with state-of-the-art medical equipment and our dentists hold some of the best certifications and licenses in the state. Our mission is to make your visit a memorable one while at the same time providing the best quality dental care in Pocatello.
Choosing the right Pocatello dentist
Any Pocatello dentist can diagnose and treat your dental needs. But only the best can provide you with world class service, a stress free environment, and a highly experienced and knowledgeable dentist in Pocatello. Dr. Nathan George and Dr. Mike George have both completed extensive schooling and training at Kansas City School of Dentistry and Oklahoma College of Dentistry, respectively. Both doctors have schooling and certifications in sedation dentistry. In addition, our office staff and Pocatello dental hygienists have been hand selected based on our desire to provide the best Pocatello dental care possible.
Pocatello Dental Services – Everything You Need, All In One Place
A great Pocatello dentist has many tools at their disposal. From routine cleanings and exams to more extensive procedures, Comfort Care Dental uses great modern technology and equipment designed to meet the uncompromising expectations and needs* of our valued patients.
*For a more complete descriptions and a list of our procedures, please explore the rest of our website.
We cater to cowards. (Of course, you aren’t an actual coward, but you get the idea!) Since the first days of dentistry, most of mankind has regarded dental work to be somewhat… unpleasant. After all, up until modern medication and its predecessors where introduced, mankind has had to endure painful, sometimes even brutal dental visits. Luckily for all of us, technology has a way to improve quite rapidly.
We are Idaho’s #1 Leader in Sedation Dentistry. We don’t take our motto lightly. All of Comfort Care Dental’s Pocatello dentists, hygienists, and staff are 100% dedicated to making your visit with us as stress-free as possible. Our sedation procedures are:
- Safe – all medications and procedures are fully monitored by licensed medical professionals.
- Relaxing – you will not be unconscious but you will be in a state of heavy relaxation. You’ll be able to communicate with the dentist. You may not remember the smells or even the sounds of the procedure. You will feel groggy as the medication wears off and you’ll need to get a ride home from the clinic.
- Flexible – sedation dentistry in Pocatello at Comfort Care Dental can be used for most procedures. If you are a good candidate for sedation dentistry, we’ll inform you of your options as soon as we consult your medical history.
Getting a root canal in Pocatello can sometimes be an unnerving experience. While root canal therapy has come a long way in the past decade, so have ways to manage the stress and anxiety one can have when needing one performed. A Pocatello dentist who specializes in root canal therapy or any other tooth nerve related treatments is called an endodontist. The Pocatello endodontists at Comfort Care Dental have additional sedative dentistry training and this is what sets us apart. We take your comfort seriously and we can help you manage your anxiety safely and comfortably. For more information, read our additional endodontics information.
A prosthodontist is a dental specialty that deals with the replacement of teeth using synthetic, or prosthetic, devices such as dentures, implants, crowns, bridges and veneers. To many, just the thought of getting “false teeth” seems highly unpleasant. But, like we said earlier, modern technology has come a long way. The denture, implant, crown and bridge services in Pocatello by Comfort Care Dental produce a realistic and comfortable tooth (teeth) replacement device that is easy to care for and maintain.
The following procedures are available at our Pocatello dental clinic:
- Dentures – patients who are need full or partial dentures in Pocatello have a few options to choose from when it comes to their particular needs. Conventional dentures usually take a little while to complete because after the patient has their teeth removed, the gums must be allowed to heal. This can take many months. After the patient’s gums have healed, the new dentures are then filled to the arch and gums. Be sure to ask about sedation dentistry! Immediate full dentures in Pocatello are also available. There are different maintenance, care, and follow-up procedures for each type.
- Dental Implants – dental implants in Pocatello can replace missing or broken teeth with a permanent and beautifully matched device that is as easy to clean and maintain as your natural teeth. Implants are installed directly into the jaw bone using titanium hardware. Implants take a little while to heal and a temporary crown may be necessary. Your Pocatello dentist will inform you about implants, the procedure, and sedation, if available.
- Bridges – missing teeth can really affect one’s self-esteem. Missing teeth can also cause further dental problems. One of the most effective treatments our Pocatello dentists can perform is to create and install dental bridges. Just like the name implies, your Pocatello Dentist will create a set of prosthetic teeth that will attach to the existing teeth in the patient’s mouth. The procedure typically involves restructuring existing teeth and installing abutments, or anchors, that the finished bridge will attach. Bridges are easy to get used to and is maintained with regular dental visits and proper hygiene.
- Crowns – dental crowns in Pocatello should be created and installed by the best Pocatello dentists. After all, a semi-permanent (crowns usually last anywhere from 10 to 15 years before they need to be worked on again) replacement for a broken or weakened tooth needs to be done only by a professional. Dental crowns in Pocatello start with an examination. After your Pocatello dentist has determined that a crown is necessary, they will prepare the tooth by filing down the enamel. A temporary crown will be installed and worn while the permanent one is created. After a few weeks, your new gold, porcelain, or porcelain fused metal crown will be fitted and placed.
A beautiful smile can take you places. It is a known fact that straight, white teeth look good. Your teeth are a major focal point of the face and if you find yourself smiling only half as wide or try to hide your smile because of stains or crooked smile, your Pocatello dentist at Comfort Care Dental has options.
- Invisalign – or, clear plastic braces, are an easy and comfortable way to straighten crooked and spaced teeth in a relatively short amount of time (obviously, there are exceptions). If you are a good candidate for Invisalign, your Pocatello dentist will examine your teeth and take impressions. Your dentist will then create a series of clear plastic trays that fit over your teeth. The trays are worn according to your dentist’s instructions. Each tray is precisely designed to slowly move your teeth into a proper position and spacing that will eventually bring your smile into focus. Your Pocatello dentist will also help you determine if your insurance will help pay for Invisalign treatment in Pocatello.
- Zoom! Whitening – are you a coffee or wine drinker? Do you use tobacco products? Have you ever taken any prescription medication that has discolored your teeth? If so, your Pocatello dentist will help to determine if you are a good candidate for Zoom! In-Office Teeth Whitening. Noticeable and dramatic results can be had in just an hour or two. ZOOM! Teeth Whitening has been developed after years of research to provide patients with almost immediate results that last for years with proper dental hygiene. Be sure to ask us if we are running any deals!
Contact a Pocatello Dentist For the Best Dental Services
These are just a few of the services our Pocatello dentists offer at Comfort Care Dental on East Alameda Rd, just east of Fred Meyer on Yellowstone Ave. We have been a leading provider of sedation dentistry in Pocatello since 2008 and plan on making smiles bigger and brighter for years to come. Contact our office today and schedule an exam and cleaning today. Simply fill out the form found on this page or call (208) 904-3966 and we’ll be happy to get you in as soon as we can. We accept many different types of insurance and we have extended business hours for your convenience.