Dental Anxiety Relief
in Idaho Falls, ID
Finally feel comfortable at the dentist
Dental anxiety is extremely common. But you don’t have to suffer
Are you experiencing the following?
• Anxiety or nervousness prior to your dental appointments?
• Fear of the dentist that is preventing you from making a dental appointment?
• Sweating, racing heartbeat, or other signs of panic while at the dentist?
You are not alone. Most people experience some form of dental anxiety in their life. At Comfort Care Dental, we work with our patients to make sure they have a positive relationship with their oral health. We’ll help you manage your anxiety and work to provide you with a comfortable experience at the dentist.
Speak to an experienced Idaho Falls dentist today to learn how we can help you overcome and manage your dental anxiety.
Common causes of dental anxiety include:
• Prior negative experience at the dentist
• Fear of judgement of poor dental health
• Expectation that treatment will be painful
What should I do about dental anxiety?
We work with patients all the time who are either currently experiencing, or have experienced in the past, dental anxiety.
Dental anxiety often causes patients to forgo scheduling an appointment due to wanting to hold off any negative experience until the future. Unfortunately, this makes scheduling an appointment scarier and scarier, making it even less likely that you’ll make that dreaded dentist office appointment.
Know that we are here to work with you and support your oral health journey. We have several options and strategies to help our patients overcome their fear of the dentist.
Confronting dental anxiety at Comfort Care Dental
We help our patients confront dental anxiety in 3 crucial ways:
• Sedation Options: Comfort Care Dental offers the most sedations options in Idaho! Sedation dentistry eases nerves and makes treatments more comfortable.
• Thorough Support: When providing treatment recommendations, we’ll explain your options fully and answer your questions to ensure you feel comfortable moving forward.
Sedation dentistry options at Comfort Care Dental
We offer multiple sedation options to cater to your anxiety level, preference for different medications, and treatments. Our hope is that these options allow you to receive care in the most comfortable and stress-free way possible.
• IV Sedation: Our most popular option. Generally recommended for most situations.
• Nitrous Oxide: Also known as laughing gas, this mild sedative provides a calming effect to ease anxiety.
• Oral Sedation: Pill taken prior to appointment to help you feel calm and relaxed.
• General Anesthesia: Must be completed at a hospital and is generally used for children with severe decay or those with a disability and for patients of any age that are immunocomprimised.
Paying for treatment
We proudly accept most major insurance plans for all treatments. Get in touch with our staff for a complimentary benefits check with your specific insurance. We’ll also answer any other insurance or financing questions you have.
No Insurance? No problem.
For those without dental insurance, we can still help! We’ll work with you to find the best option for your situation. We also accept all major credit cards and CareCredit, and also offer an in-house savings plan.
Details of our savings plan include:
- Dental exams, x-rays, fluoride treatments, and cleanings are included in the cost of the plan
- 15% discount on most other services
- Single or family memberships
Are you ready for comfortable dental care?
We’re always accepting new patients and can’t wait for you to experience what makes Comfort Care Dental special.