Chipped Tooth Repair
Idaho Falls, ID
Restorative procedures to fix chipped, cracked, or broken teeth
Do you have a cracked or chipped tooth?
Are you experiencing…
- Jagged, rough surfaces on your teeth?
- Irritated and swollen gums around a single tooth?
- Pain or temperature sensitivity when chewing?
- Sore contact from tongue contact with teeth?
Cracked or chipped teeth are no joke. In fact, this type of tooth damage can be just as detrimental, if not more, than tooth decay. Issues with your gums, jaw, bone structure, and surrounding teeth could develop if not treated promptly.
At Comfort Care Dental, we’ll work with you to bring comfort to your mouth with our chipped tooth repair services. Speak with an experienced Idaho Falls dentist today to fix your teeth and get on the path towards a comfortable smile.
Common causes of cracked teeth include:
- Biting into a hard object such as a fruit pit or bone
- Teeth grinding
- Facial impact
- Severe tooth decay
Experiencing pain from a cracked tooth?
1. Take an over-the-counter pain reliever such as ibuprofen to reduce pain temporarily.
2. Make an appointment with Comfort Care Dental to have your mouth examined and to receive chipped tooth repair or broken tooth repair treatment. Emergency appointments available!
3. Meet with your dentist to go over your chipped or cracked teeth treatment options. Once examined, we’ll review your options, answer all of your questions, and help you make the right decision for you.
Chipped tooth repair services
Common treatments for broken or chipped teeth include:
Once we recommend a treatment, we’ll empower you to make the right choice for your unique situation.
Chipped tooth repair at Comfort Care Dental
No gritted teeth here!
We offer the most extensive selection of sedation options in Idaho. And that’s just the start.
Our dentists are here to help you have the most comforting and enjoyable experience. All 4 of our offices feature amenities and a comforting environment to ensure your relaxation. We’ll be here to help make sure you have a positive chipped tooth repair experience.
Paying for broken or chipped tooth repair
We proudly accept most major insurance plans for treatment. Get in touch with our staff for a complimentary benefits check with your specific insurance. We’ll also answer any other insurance or financing questions you have.
No Insurance? No problem.
Details of our savings plan include:
- Dental exams, x-rays, fluoride treatments, and cleanings are included in the cost of the plan
- 15% discount on most other services, including chipped or broken tooth repair treatments
- Single or family memberships
Are you ready for comfortable dental care?
We’re always accepting new patients and can’t wait for you to experience what makes Comfort Care Dental special.