Idaho Falls, ID
Comfortable & Natural Modern Dentures
Fixing missing or severely damaged teeth is crucial for the long-term health of your smile. While implants along with a crown or bridge can fix a single tooth or a few missing teeth, modern implant-supported dentures can fix all or partial amounts of the teeth in your mouth.
At Comfort Care Dental, we offer a full range of complete dentures and partial dentures to ensure you’re able to live your life with a smile you can be proud of—with a replacement option that looks and functions just like your natural teeth. We’ll work with you to find the right option for replacing your teeth and provide treatment in the most comfortable way possible. It’s the Comfort Care Dental promise.
Dangers of Missing or Severely Damaged Teeth
• Bone loss in the jaw
• Advanced gum disease and decay
• Unsavory appearance
• Difficulty speaking and eating
Our Dentures Process
These are not your grandparents dentures! Modern dentures are made from high-tech and durable materials, custom to your exact mouth and jaw, and with the help of an implant can completely replace your missing teeth.
At Comfort Care Dental, we offer multiple denture options:
- Implant-supported dentures: This incredibly effective denture teeth solution integrates dental implants to offer a complete tooth replacement option. Offered in either full or partial denture options, this will provide you with the fullest replacement of your missing teeth available. Most patients prefer this option.
- Regular dentures: For those who are not a good candidate for implant-supported dentures, adhesive, or traditional, dentures are a great option. These adhesive options are still made using modern materials and are designed specific to your mouth.
We often work with patients who suffer from dental anxiety. Not to fear! Just because you are nervous about coming to the dentist doesn’t mean you don’t deserve a smile you love.
At Comfort Care Dental, we offer our patients modern sedation options to ensure a comfortable experience.
For soon-to-be denture wearers, we offer…
- IV Sedation
- Oral Sedation
Why Comfort Care Dental?
We’ve designed our practice around you. Our friendly dentists, welcoming staff, and comfortable, amenity-rich office are here to ensure your success.
4 Convenient Locations
With multiple practices across SE Idaho, the comfortable care and comprehensive treatment you deserve is never far.
We believe that comfort is the key to successful long-term dental care. All of our offices offer extensive sedation options for all treatments.
Insurance & Financing
Comfort Care Dental accepts most major insurance plans. Contact us to perform a complementary benefits check with your insurance company. We’re here to answer any and all of your insurance-related questions!
No Insurance? No problem.
Need artificial teeth but don’t have dental insurance? We’ll work with you to determine the best way for you to finance treatment and ensure you wear dentures replacing missing teeth. We accept major credit cards, CareCredit, and offer an in-house savings plan.
Details of our savings plan include:
- Dental exams, x-rays, fluoride treatments, and cleanings are included in the cost of the plan
- 15% discount on most other services
- Single or family memberships
Are You Ready for Comfortable Dental Care?
We’re always accepting new patients and can’t wait for you to experience what makes Comfort Care Dental special.