Replace Missing Teeth
Idaho Falls, ID
Tooth replacement options for a full and healthy smile
Do you have a missing tooth?
Replacing it is crucial for your long-term health
Losing a tooth is a lot more common than you might think. And missing teeth affect more than just the look of your smile. Whether it’s a misaligned bite or bone loss in your jaw, missing just one tooth can weaken the entirety of your oral health.
At Comfort Care Dental, we work with patients from all backgrounds to replace missing teeth. Our experienced Idaho falls dentists have seen it all and will help you replace your missing teeth with a natural-looking tooth replacement.
Common causes of missing teeth include:
• Severe tooth decay or gum disease
• Car accidents or other facial trauma
• Genetics predisposing you to missing teeth
Experiencing pain from a missing tooth?
1. Temporarily reduce pain in your mouth with an over-the-counter pain reliever such as ibuprofen.
2. Make an appointment with Comfort Care Dental to have your mouth examined. Emergency appointments available!
3. Meet with your dentist to determine how to best replace your missing tooth. We’ll answer all of your questions, and help you make the right decision for you.
Tooth Replacement Options
Common treatments to replace missing teeth include:
Once we recommend a treatment, we’ll empower you to make the right choice for your unique situation.
Replacing missing teeth at Comfort Care Dental
No gritted teeth here!
You won’t find a better selection of sedation options anywhere in Idaho. And that’s just the start.
Our team’s goal is to provide you with a comfortable and fulfilling experience at the dentist. All 4 of our offices feature amenities and a comforting environment to provide a premier experience. Throughout your time at our office, we’ll be available to make sure you have a positive experience.
Paying for tooth replacement treatment
We proudly accept most major insurance plans for treatment. Get in touch with our staff for a complimentary benefits check with your specific insurance. We’ll also answer any other insurance or financing questions you have.
No Insurance? No Problem.
For those without dental insurance, we can still help! We’ll work with you to determine the best option. We accept all major credit cards and CareCredit, and also offer an in-house savings plan.
Details of our savings plan include:
- Dental exams, x-rays, fluoride treatments, and cleanings are included in the cost of the plan
- 15% discount on most other services, including tooth replacement options
- Single or family memberships
Are You Ready for Comfortable Dental Care?
We’re always accepting new patients and can’t wait for you to experience what makes Comfort Care Dental special.