Sensitive Gums Treatment
in Idaho Falls, ID
Don’t live your life with bleeding and sensitive gums
Are you experiencing sensitive gums?
Treat periodontal disease and gum sensitivity
Do you notice blood in the sink after brushing your teeth? Do your gums appear red and swollen? Believe it or not, bleeding and sensitive gums are extremely common. While the issue could stem from any number of issues, the main culprit is generally gum disease.
Millions of Americans suffer through gum disease, also known as periodontal disease, every single day. The worst part? This potentially harmful oral health issue often goes unnoticed. At Comfort Care Dental, we work with patients to treat gum sensitivity at the root cause
Dangers of gum disease
• Higher risk of tooth decay
• #1 cause of tooth loss
• Linked to diabetes and heart disease
• Left untreated, tooth loss and bone structure damage is possible
Experiencing sudden bleeding or sensitivity in your gums?
2. Temporarily reduce pain in your mouth with an over-the-counter pain reliever such as ibuprofen.
3. Make an appointment with the dentists at Comfort Care Dental to have your gums and teeth examined.
4. Meet with your dentist to determine how to best treat your sensitive teeth. We’ll answer all of your questions and help you make the right decision for you.
Sensitive Gums Treatment Options
Depending on your unique situation, we’ll recommend different sensitive gums treatment options that will address the root cause. Generally, our treatment recommendation will be for periodontal therapy, including a deep cleaning and more frequent teeth cleanings.
Deep cleanings remove tartar below the gumline, where regular cleanings do not reach. Using specialized tools, we remove periodontal disease-causing bacteria, tartar, and plaque.
This sensitive gums treatment is completed is 2 steps:
- Scaling: All plaque and tartar pockets are completely removed from underneath your gum line.
- Root planing: Your tooth roots are smoothed using a scaling tool, helping your teeth naturally reattach to your gums.
No matter the case, we’ll perform a comprehensive exam and take any needed x-rays to ensure that periodontal therapy and a deep cleaning are the right choice for you.
Sensitive gum treatment at Comfort Care Dental
Comfort Care Dental offers the best selection of sedation options anywhere in Idaho. And that’s just the start.
Our goal is to provide you with a comfortable and positive experience while treating your sensitive gums. All 4 of our offices feature amenities and an encouraging environment to empower you to make the right choice for your oral health. Throughout your time at our office, we’ll be available to answer questions or speak to any of your concerns.
Paying for sensitive gum treatment
No Insurance? No problem.
Details of our savings plan include:
- Dental exams, x-rays, fluoride treatments, and cleanings are included in the cost of the plan
- 15% discount on most other services, including tooth replacement options
- Single or family memberships
Are You Ready for Comfortable Dental Care?
We’re always accepting new patients and can’t wait for you to experience what makes Comfort Care Dental special.