Porcelain Dental Crowns
in Idaho Falls, Pocatello,
Twin Falls & Rexburg
Durable & Natural-Looking Restorations
Are you experiencing….
• A bad toothache?
• Untreated cavities?
• Cracked or broken teeth?
• Advanced tooth decay?
While smaller cavities and minor tooth damage can be treated with a filling, advanced decay may require a dental crown to restore the integrity of your teeth.
Dental crowns mimic the form, function, and appearance of your natural teeth. Each crown is designed specifically for your mouth and blends in with your full set of teeth. No one will know that your restored tooth is a crown!
Dental crowns at Comfort Dental Care are…
• Designed to perfectly replicate the color of your natural teeth.
• Custom designed to your mouth. A perfect fit!
• Durable enough to hold up to the rigors of your life. They’ll last for years!
• Versatile — we offer porcelain crowns, porcelain fused to metal crowns, or a full gold crowns.
Our Dental Crown Process
We want your dental crown treatment to feel as natural as it looks. We designed our process so you can achieve modern, high-tech crowns in the most comfortable way possible.
1. A mold is made of your tooth and surrounding teeth to ensure a perfect fit. This is sent to our lab who will make your custom crown.
2. We’ll place a temporary crown while your custom crown is crafted.
3. In about 2 weeks, we’ll schedule an in-office appointment where the crown is fitted to your mouth and any final adjustments are made.
We’ve seen many patients who have been nervous about getting a crown — or even about just picking up the phone to call the dentist!
We understand! Most people will experience dental anxiety at some point in their life. Fortunately, with our modern sedation options, you can receive the crown restorations you need in a gentle, calming, and comfortable way.
We’re here to make you feel as comfortable as possible during your dental crown appointment.
For dental crowns, we offer…
- IV Sedation
- Oral Sedation
Why Comfort Care Dental?
From our friendly dentists to our welcoming staff and comfortable, amenity-rich office — everything we do is designed to provide you with the best experience possible.
4 Convenient Locations
With offices throughout SE Idaho, you’ll get the care you need when and where is most convenient for you.
No clenched teeth here! Comfort is the key to successful long-term dental care. All of our offices offer extensive sedation options for all treatments.
Insurance & Financing
We’re proud to accept most major insurance plans at our dentist office. Contact us to confirm that we work with your specific plan and to have any insurance questions answered.
No Insurance? No problem.
If you don’t have dental insurance, we can still work with you to help determine the best way to pay for treatment. We accept all major credit cards and CareCredit, as well as offer an in-house savings plan.
Details of our savings plan include:
- Dental exams, x-rays, fluoride treatments, and cleanings are included in the cost of the plan
- 15% discount on most other services
- Single or family memberships
Are You Ready for Comfortable Dental Care?
We’re always accepting new patients and can’t wait for you to experience what makes Comfort Care Dental special.