Botox for TMJ Treatment & Migraines
Idaho Falls, ID
The best way to relax muscles and relieve pain in your head, jaw, and neck.
Are you experiencing unexplained migraines or jaw pain? This pain may be stemming from tooth grinding and tension issues that can be treated here at our office.
At Comfort Care Dental, we offer patients a treatment for their migraine and TMJ issues: Botox. While often looked at as a purely cosmetic treatment, Botox actually does a phenomenal job of relaxing muscles. This eases tension in your jaw, neck, and face to reduce the intensity of migraine headaches and jaw pain.
Benefits of Botox TMJ Treatment and Migraine Relief:
- Eases tension in your neck, head, and jaw, reducing clenching and grinding and eliminating pain.
- A non-invasive way to treat chronic issues such as TMJ disorder and migraine headaches.
- Provides cosmetic benefits by targeting the muscles that cause wrinkles, leaving your skin looking smoother and younger.
TMJ Disorder & Migraine Headaches
Many patients don’t know that TMJ disorder and migraine headaches are often caused by an issue with the function of their teeth. Botox is a proven way to get relief for these chronic or acute issues.
Not sure if you are experiencing TMJ disorder or migraines? Look out for these symptoms:
- Pain in the jaw
- Difficulty chewing
- Cracking or locked joints
- Unexplained headaches
- Waking up with headaches
- Pain to the touch in the muscles of the jaw
- Throbbing or pulsing headache
- Pain often found on just one side
- Often spurned or intensified by light or sound
- Vomiting or nausea
Botox Injections: Our Preferred TMJ & Migraine Treatment
Mostly known for their cosmetic benefits, dental Botox has come to be an incredibly valuable dental treatment.
When meeting with your dentists, you’ll discuss what you’re experiencing and together decide if botox is a good option to treat the issues you’re facing. The procedure itself is no more painful than a quick shot and treatment will last between 3-6 months.
Why Comfort Care Dental?
The entire Comfort Care Dental experience is centered squarely around you.
4 Convenient Locations
With 4 offices in SE Idaho, you’ll always have access to the Botox treatment you need.
No clenched teeth here! All of our offices offer sedation options for all treatments to ensure your comfort.
Insurance & Financing
We’re proud to accept most major insurance plans at all 4 of our dentist offices. Not sure the extent of your coverage? Contact us for a complimentary benefits check and to have your questions answered.
No Insurance? No problem.
If you are without dental insurance, we’ll work with you to determine the best way for you to pay for treatment. We accept all major credit cards and CareCredit, as well as offer an in-house savings plan.
Details of our savings plan include:
- Dental exams, x-rays, fluoride treatments, and cleanings are included in the cost of the plan
- 15% discount on most other services
- Single or family memberships
Are You Ready for Comfortable Dental Care?
We’re always accepting new patients and can’t wait for you to experience what makes Comfort Care Dental the best dentists in Idaho.