Teeth Grinding Treatment
in Idaho Falls, ID
Don’t let bruxism damage your teeth permanently.
Are you grinding your teeth?
Worn teeth can cause pain and adverse oral health issues.
Do you wake up with a headache or jaw pain? Noticing that toothaches are becoming more common? Experiencing a stiff jaw or neck?
Bruxism, a condition causing you to unknowingly grind or clench your teeth at night or throughout the day, is extremely common and could be the cause of these issues.
While bruxism may just seem inconvenient, not treating the issue can cause adverse health effects, including increased chance of decay, gum recession, TMJ, or even chips and cracks to your teeth. At Comfort Care Dental, we work with patients to treat bruxism with comprehensive teeth grinding treatments.
Common causes of tooth grinding includes:
• The daily stresses of life
• A misaligned or out of position jaw
• Lack or or poor quality sleep
• Side effects of some medications
Experiencing sudden tooth or jaw pain?
1. Temporarily reduce pain in your mouth with an over-the-counter pain reliever such as ibuprofen.
2. Make an appointment with Comfort Care Dental to have your mouth examined. Emergency appointments available!
3. Meet with your dentist to determine how to best treat bruxism. We’ll answer all of your questions, and help you make the right decision for you.
Teeth Grinding Treatment Options
All instances of bruxism require a unique approach, but most cases can be greatly helped with a night guard.
These dental night guards are worn while you sleep to prevent your teeth from unknowingly grinding in the middle of the night. At Comfort Care Dental, our night guards are designed custom to your mouth and do not negatively affect your quality of sleep.
No matter the case, when you come into our Idaho Falls dentist office, we’ll perform a comprehensive exam and take any needed x-rays to ensure that a night guard or any other treatment is right for you.
Teeth grinding treatment at Comfort Care Dental
No gritted teeth here!
You won’t find a better selection of sedation options anywhere in Idaho. And that’s just the start.
Our team’s goal is always to provide you a comfortable experience when undergoing teeth grinding treatment. When we recommend a treatment, we’ll empower you to make the right choice for your unique situation.
All 4 of our offices feature amenities and an encouraging environment to provide a premier experience. Throughout your time at our office, we’ll be available to answer questions or speak to any of your concerns.
Paying for teeth grinding treatment
We proudly accept most major insurance plans for treatment. Get in touch with our staff for a complimentary benefits check with your specific insurance. We’ll also answer any other insurance or financing questions you have.
No Insurance? No problem.
For those without dental insurance, we can still help! We’ll work with you to determine the best option. We accept all major credit cards and CareCredit, and also offer an in-house savings plan.
Details of our savings plan include:
- Dental exams, x-rays, fluoride treatments, and cleanings are included in the cost of the plan
- 15% discount on most other services, including teeth grinding treatment options
- Single or family memberships
Are You Ready for Comfortable Dental Care?
We’re always accepting new patients and can’t wait for you to experience what makes Comfort Care Dental special.