Toothache Pain Relief
in Idaho Falls, ID
Don’t suffer. Treat tooth pain today.
Have a toothache and don’t know where to turn?
Are you experiencing…
• Pain or discomfort in or around your mouth, jaw, or teeth?
• Pain when chewing or biting?
• Swollen face or jaw?
• Tooth sensitivity, particularly to hot or cold foods?
A toothache is generally caused by decay or damage to your tooth and its root. Sometimes there isn’t even a definitive event that caused your toothache, and instead is caused by an undetected cavity.
Speak to an experienced Idaho Falls toothache dentist today to determine what is wrong and how to best treat your tooth pain.
Common causes of toothaches include:
• Untreated cavities
• Cracked or chipped teeth
• Traumatic impact to your face
• Tooth infections
What should I do about tooth pain?
1. To provide temporary tooth pain relief, take an over the counter pain-reliever to reduce pain.
2. Make an appointment with Comfort Care Dental to have your mouth examined for potential damage or decay in your mouth.
3. Meet with your dentist to go over your toothache treatment options. Once you’re examined by our experienced dentists, we’ll lay out all of your options and answer all of your questions.
Toothache relief at Comfort Care Dental
No gritted teeth here!
We offer the most extensive selection of sedation options in all of Idaho. And that’s just the start.
Our welcoming dentists are here to help you break through your tooth pain and feel like yourself again. Our offices feature amenities and a relaxed environment to make you feel comfortable throughout your appointment. Whether it’s our sedation options or friendly staff, we’ll do all we can to ensure you have a positive experience while you’re under our care (and after).
Paying for toothache treatment
We proudly accept most major insurance plans for toothache treatment. Get in touch with our staff for a complimentary benefits check with your specific insurance. We’ll also answer any other insurance or financing questions you have.
No Insurance? No problem.
For those without dental insurance, we can still help! We’ll work with you to determine the best option. We accept all major credit cards and CareCredit, and also offer an in-house savings plan.
Details of our savings plan include:
- Dental exams, x-rays, fluoride treatments, and cleanings are included in the cost of the plan
- 15% discount on most other services, including toothache treatments
- Single or family memberships
Are You Ready for Comfortable Dental Care?
We’re always accepting new patients and can’t wait for you to experience what makes Comfort Care Dental special.