Dentist in Southeast Idaho
Comfort Care Dental
Stop Tooth Decay in Its Tracks
Comprehensive & Comfortable Root Canal Treatment
When caught early, tooth decay can be treated with simple tooth fillings or other restorations. Unfortunately, advanced decay creates the need for a more advanced procedure.
Enter root canals, the best way to treat advanced tooth decay. Not treating advanced decay can lead to tooth loss or critical damage to your jaw’s bone structure.
At Comfort Care Dental, we place a priority on keeping your original teeth intact. We only recommend root canals when they are absolutely necessary.
You might need a root canal if you’re experiencing…
- A lingering and painful toothache
- Soreness and sensitivity in your jaw bone
- A recent fractured tooth
- Extreme tooth sensitivity
Our Root Canal Process
Our root canal dentists make treatment as easy and comforting as possible for our patients. When you come into our office, we’ll provide an oral exam and make sure a root canal procedure is the right option for your mouth and situation.
Once it’s been decided that you do need a root canal, here is what you can expect during your dental procedure:
- We’ll make sure you are completely relaxed and comfortable before starting endodontic treatment
- Infected and decaying tooth pulp is removed before cleaning your tooth’s canals of all decaying material
- Your now empty tooth canal will be filled with a composite material to set a foundation for a decay-free tooth
- A crown or other restoration will be fitted over the restored tooth to provide durability and protection of your restoration
Comfort Care Dental is proud to offer the most extensive selection of modern sedation options in Idaho. Our sedation dentistry treatment is designed to deliver you a comfortable root canal therapy experience so you get the care you need in the easiest way possible.
For root canals, we offer…
- IV Sedation
- Oral Sedation
Why Comfort Care Dental?
Our friendly and welcoming root canal dentists and staff are here for you. They’ll make sure you have a positive experience at every appointment. Just wait until you see our amenity-rich office.
4 Convenient Locations
We offer multiple offices throughout SE Idaho to ensure you’ll always have access to care when and where you need it.
There are never clenched teeth at Comfort Care Dental! Comfort is the key to successful long-term oral health and we offer extensive sedation options for all treatments, including root canals.
“I was having issues with my wisdom teeth and I don’t have insurance they worked with me and help me get rid of my problem tooth it healed really fast I felt nothing during the wisdom tooth extraction they made sure I was extremely comfortable everyone in the office is so nice I definitely recommend comfort care dental and I will definitely be back and recommend them to everyone right now that needs dental work.”
– Ashley Dalton
Insurance & Financing
We accept most major insurance plans. Contact our team to confirm your exact coverage. We’ll also answer any other insurance or financing questions you have.
No Insurance? No Problem.
Details of our savings plan include:
- Dental exams, x-rays, fluoride treatments, and cleanings are included in the cost of the plan
- 15% discount on most other services
- Single or family memberships
Are You Ready for Comfortable Dental Care?
We’re always accepting new patients and can’t wait for you to experience what makes Comfort Care Dental special.