in Idaho Falls, Pocatello,
Twin Falls & Rexburg
Completely Overhaul Your Smile With Modern Veneers
Are you suffering from teeth that are….
• Cracked, chipped or broken teeth?
• Gapped or crowded?
If you don’t fully love the look and feel of your smile, it can be hard to feel fully confident in your pearly whites.
Dental veneers are a form of cosmetic dentistry and the best way to overhaul your entire smile at once. Best for smiles with multiple problematic teeth, porcelain veneers are thin, durable shells made from biocompatible materials. They’re designed to fit right over the front of your existing teeth and result in a straighter, brighter, and more perfect smile.
Veneers from Comfort Care Dental are..
• Custom-fit for your smile
• Treat multiple cosmetic issues at once
• Minimally invasive and comfortable
• Durable — veneers can last 30+ years!
Our Dental Veneer Procedure
Our #1 goal with every dental veneer treatment is to give you the smile of your dreams. After this cosmetic procedure, we want you to step out of our office feeling your absolute best.
Our dental veneer process takes 2-3 appointments and consists of the following:
1. Meet with your dentist to discuss the shape and look you’d like for your dental veneers.
2. Your teeth will be prepared for your dental veneer treatment. This veneer prep process is minimally invasive and very little tooth surface is removed.
3. We’ll take an impression of your prepared teeth to ensure the perfect fit for your smile.
4. This impression is sent to a lab to create your custom veneers, which takes about 10-14 days. You’ll be provided with temporary veneers while you wait.
4. Once ready, we’ll bond your porcelain veneers to your teeth using specialized dental cement, making sure they feel exactly like your natural teeth.
We’ve seen many patients who have been nervous about getting veneers — or even about just picking up the phone to call the dentist!
We understand! Most people will experience dental anxiety on some level at some point. With our modern sedation options, you can experience the wonders of composite veneers in the gentle, calming, and comfortable way you deserve.
We’re here to make you feel as comfortable as possible during your porcelain veneer appointment.
For veneers, we offer…
- IV Sedation
- Oral Sedation
Why Comfort Care Dental?
Our friendly dentists, welcoming staff, and comfortable, amenity-rich office are here to provide you with the best experience possible.
4 Convenient Locations
With multiple offices spanning SE Idaho, the comfortable care and comprehensive treatment you need is always within reach.
No clenched teeth here! Comfort is the key to successful long-term dental care. All of our offices offer extensive sedation options for all treatments.
Insurance & Financing
We accept most major insurance plans at our dentist office. Contact us to confirm your benefits and to see if we work with your specific plan. We’re here to answer any and all of your insurance-related questions!
No Insurance? No problem.
If you don’t have dental insurance, we’ll work with you to determine the best way for you to finance treatment. We accept major credit cards, CareCredit, and offer an in-house savings plan.
Details of our savings plan:
- Dental exams, x-rays, fluoride treatments, and cleanings are included in the cost of the plan
- 15% discount on most other services
- Single or family memberships
Are You Ready for Comfortable Dental Care?
We’re always accepting new patients and can’t wait for you to experience what makes Comfort Care Dental special.