Dr. Phil Harper
Comfort Care Dental
An Idaho Falls Dentist You Can Trust
Dr. Philip R. Harper, DMD, FAGD, FICOI, FDOCS is an Idaho Falls native who has been married for over 19 years to his amazing wife Amanda.
After graduating from Hillcrest High School with high honors, Dr. Harper attended Utah State University where he pursued his undergraduate studies after serving in a two-year church mission in Antofogasta, Chile. Dr. Harper then went on to obtain his DMD from the University of Louisville School of Dentistry. He’s also fluent in Spanish and enjoys the opportunity to talk with patients in Spanish whenever possible. Other than dentistry, his hobbies include playing golf, traveling with family and friends, and flying airplanes. Dr. Harper also started “Smiles for Santa,” a free day of dentistry where he and the other doctors have donated over $650,000 worth of free dentistry over the last 13 years.
He also has three postdoctoral Fellowships from the Academy of General Dentistry, Sedation, and Implants. He also has a passion for continuing his professional development by attending thousands of hours of advanced educational courses in all areas of dentistry, including cosmetic and aesthetic dentistry, rotary endodontics, implant placement and restoration, and oral conscious and IV sedation. Dr. Harper enjoys all aspects of general dentistry and takes great pride in providing his patients with an honest opinion and gentle treatment with great attention to detail. Due to his advanced training he has limited appointments available.
Dr. Harper’s Credentials
- Fellow, Academy of General Dentistry™
- Fellow, International Congress of Oral Implantology
- Fellow, DOCS
- Member, American Dental Association
- Member, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentists
- Oral Conscious and IV Sedation Certified
- Placed over 5000 implants
- Botox, Juvederm, and Kybella Certified
- Associate Member, American Academy of Facial Esthetics
- Advanced Cosmetic Veneer training
- TMJ and full mouth reconstruction trained
- Ranked among America’s Top Dentists by Consumers Research Council of America
- Wisdom Teeth Removal
- Smiles For Santa for the last 12 years, donating over $563,000 in free dentistry
- Former Chairman of the Board and Founder, Alturas International Academy, an international baccalaureate program
“Great office and staff. They’re great with my kids too! Dr Harper was able to fix a problem that other dentists could not.”
– Lindsay Ravsten
Why Comfort Care Dental?
Our judgement-free and comfortable office provides a relaxing, calming dental experience.
4 Convenient Locations
With locations spread throughout SE Idaho, you’ll get the care you need when and where you need it.
No clenched teeth here! Comfort is the key to successful long-term dental care. All 4 locations offer the most sedation options in Idaho!
Insurance & Financing
We accept most major insurance plans at our office. Contact us for more information about your insurance plan and to have any questions answered.
No Insurance? No problem.
Details of our savings plan include:
- Dental checkups, x-rays, fluoride treatments, and cleanings are included in the cost of the plan
- 15% discount on most other services
- Single or family memberships
Meet Comfort Care Dental’s Dentists
Are you ready for comfortable dental care?
We’re always accepting new patients and can’t wait for you to experience what makes Comfort Care Dental special.