Choose Comfort When Selecting Your Idaho Falls Dentist
Dentists recommend that you schedule a checkup every six months. Would you be more willing to go faithfully if you found a dentist that you trusted with all your dental care? If you are looking for an Idaho Falls dentist with such qualities, look no further than Comfort Care Dental. Since 2008, our team has striven to earn your trust by providing a relaxed and productive dental visit. We are Idaho’s #1 leader in Sedation Dentistry and provides the best service in East Idaho.
Why You Should Choose Comfort Care DentalYou have plenty of choices when it comes to selecting an Idaho Falls Dentist, so why should you choose our office? The primary reason should be our wide breadth of experience and expertise. We provide all of the following procedures:
- Dental Bonding and White Fillings
- Bridges and Crowns
- Dental Implants
- Dentures and Partial Dentures
- Root Canals
- Sedation Dentistry
- Invisalign braces
- ZOOM! Whitening
Know Your Idaho Falls Dentists
We understand if you know and trust your dentist, you will be more likely to come back and let us help you.
A Bit About Our Services
Sedation DentistryYour Idaho Falls Dentist can perform sedation dentistry to ease your experience in our office. Qualification for sedation dentistry may include extreme fear of dentists, past traumatic dental experiences, fear of needles, sensitivity, or complex dental problems. Sedation Dentistry is safe and will keep you relaxed for up to six hours, depending on the length of your procedure. Though there are no lasting effects from sedation, you may wake up groggy and will need someone else to drive you home after the appointment. With a name like Comfort Care Dental, we want you to be as comfortable as possible and sedation dentistry delivers on this promise.
Root CanalsThe root canal is a universally dreaded procedure, but it is also the most common in the endodontics field. A root canal is required when the infected nerves of a tooth need to be removed before they develop an abscess. After the tooth is numbed, the dentist will remove the infected tissue by drilling into the tooth’s root. The tooth is then filled with a sealant (gutta percha) and the tooth is capped off with a crown. This procedure may sound scary, but your Idaho Falls Dentist will provide anesthetics and pain medication to minimize and alleviate your discomfort. There are several techniques to replace missing or removed teeth
- Dentures and Partial Dentures: You may, at some time in your life, need some type of dentures. Your Idaho Falls Dentist will assess your oral health and determine what is needed. There are two types of full dentures. Conventional Full Dentures are placed after all teeth are removed, and gum tissues are given time to heal. This leaves you without teeth for a few months, depending on how long your gum tissue takes to heal. The second type of full dentures are Immediate Full Dentures. Before all your teeth are removed, your dentist will measure your mouth for dentures. After all teeth are removed, dentures are immediately put in place. The benefit is that you don’t have to spend time without teeth. As your jaw heals, however, it may change shape. In this case, you will need to visit your dentist often to have the dentures refit. Partial Dentures are used when only a small area of teeth are removed and are to be cared for like full dentures.
- Dental Bridges: Like dentures, a bridge replaces missing teeth. Bridges, however, replace only one or two teeth, rather than an entire set. A bridge uses existing teeth as abutments to secure the tooth into place and is crowned after the bridge is fitted correctly.
- Dental Implants: If you are not interested in dentures, dental implants can replace missing teeth and will not have to be removed like dentures or bridges. The process starts with drilling into your jaw where the tooth used to be. After a proper hole is made, a special screw is implanted into your jaw, then allowed to heal for 3-6 months. During that time, a crown is placed over the implant site to facilitate eating and speaking. After your jaw has healed, an abutment is placed on the implant to serve as the base for your new tooth, and then your new tooth is installed. After adjusting to the implant, it will feel like a natural tooth.
Dental CrownsCrowns are employed when you have a tooth that is weakened by cracks or decay. Crowns are usually made from porcelain, porcelain fused metal, or full gold and is placed on top of the old tooth to protect it from further damage. A crown is placed in two appointments with your Idaho Falls dentist, one to measure for the crown and the second to place the permanent crown.
InvisalignInvisalign is a product that works like metal braces but may be removed when you eat, drink, or brush your teeth. Your Invisalign braces are worn for two weeks at a time, at which point they are resized. Each resizing brings you closer to perfect alignment. Comfort Care Dental will give you a free exam and consultation to determine if Invisalign is right for you.
ZOOM!Who doesn’t want whiter teeth? All teeth become discolored over time and there are a lot of products that claim to whiten them but many fall short. ZOOM! Whitening is a five minute procedure during which ZOOM! Whitening gel is applied to your teeth and then activated by a special light. Results of six to ten shades lighter are achievable through this procedure.
Comfort Care Dental cares about their patients and they aren’t satisfied until you are. We work with many major insurances companies and accept all major credit cards. If you have no insurance, we can still make sure you get the care that you need. Come see why we are the best choice for your Idaho Falls Dentist.